If you are looking for a hunt that gets your adrenaline pumping, we recommend hunting for Fallow Deer. These massive deer provide an exciting – and very challenging – hunt.
There are no seasonal restrictions on Elk, however, if you are looking for an Elk in velvet we recommend an August hunt. If you are looking for a hard-antlered Elk, we recommend booking your hunt September-February.
You may hunt our trophy Elks using any method you prefer, including Spot and Stalk, Bow Hunting, Rifle Hunting, Pistol Hunting, Safari Style, or from a Blind.
Origin: North America
Antler Size: 3.5 feet-4 feet
Weight: 800-1080 pounds
Elk Trophy Fee:
Guide Fee: $150/per day
Call 512-699-2815 for rates
Elk Hunts All Inclusive Rates
Our all-inclusive Elk hunting package includes all of the above as well as the following:
- Field Dressing
- 2 Days/2 Nights of Lodging
- Meals Included and Prepared by On-Site Chef
- Soft Drinks/Bottled Water
- Fishing, Hiking, and Other Free Activities
Interesting Facts About Elk
- Elks ivories (canine teeth) have the same chemical composition and are made of the same material and as tusks on walruses, wild boars and elephants.
- Only male Elk have antlers and can weight up to 40 pounds
- Elk’s shed their antlers every year and grow a new pair in the spring
- An elk displays dominance by raising its head high
- Elks rest during the day and move and feed at night
- Calves are born spotted and scentless as camouflage from predators
- Elks are one of the most dangerous species when in a rut.
Book Your Elk Hunt
We recommend making Elk hunting reservations well in advance to secure availability.