Fallow Deer Hunting
If you are looking for a hunt that gets your adrenaline pumping, we recommend hunting for Elk. These massive deer provide an exciting – and very challenging – hunt.
There are no seasonal restrictions, however for an antlered Fallow deer we recommend a September-February hunt.
You may hunt our trophy Fallow deer using any method you prefer, including Spot and Stalk, Bow Hunting, Rifle Hunting, Pistol Hunting, Safari Style, or from a Blind.
Antler Size: 28 inches – 38 inches
Weight: 220 pounds – 330 pounds
Est. World Population: 50,000+
Fallow Deer Hunts Trophy Fee:
Fallow Deer Hunts All Inclusive Rates
Our all-inclusive Fallow hunting package includes all of the above as well as the following:
- Field Dressing
- 2 Days/2 Nights of Lodging
- Meals Included and Prepared by On-Site Chef
- Soft Drinks/Bottled Water
- Fishing, Hiking, and Other Free Activities
COST: $200/per person, per night
Interesting Facts About Fallow Deer
- Fallow Deer have white spots on their backs, and black tips at the ends of their tails
- Only bucks have antlers and they are wide and shaped like shovels
- During rut, males spread out and female move between them
- Rather than jump over obstacles, Fallow deer prefer to go under
- The Romans helped spread Fallow deer across Europe.
- During rut, it is common to find bucks limping, looking years older than their actual age
- Fallows fight during rut – and many of them die from it
Book Your Fallow Deer Hunt
We recommend making Fallow deer hunting reservations well in advance to secure availability.