Axis Deer Hunting
6S Ranch is famous for having some of the largest Axis deer in Texas! This exciting, challenging hunt includes an expert guide with extensive knowledge about the land and the patterns of the herd. Our guides are renowned for their deep understanding of the land and the patterns of our herds at a near 100% success rate. If you are looking for a challenging hunt for a Trophy you’d be proud to hang on your wall, the Axis hunt is the one for you.
No seasonal restrictions, available to book year-round. To have the highest number of hard-antler bucks to choose from, we recommend booking between May-August.
Hunt our Axis deer using any method you prefer, including Spot and Stalk, Bow Hunting, Rifle Hunting, Pistol Hunting, Safari Style, or from a Blind.
Antler Size: 31-36 Inches
Weight: 180-250 Pounds
Est. World Population: 75,000+
Axis Deer Trophy Fee:
CALL TODAY – 210-445-8028
Axis Deer Hunting All Inclusive Rates
Our all-inclusive Axis deer hunting package includes all of the above as well as the following:
- Field Dressing
- 2 Days/2 Nights of Lodging
- Meals Included and Prepared by On-Site Chef
- Soft Drinks/Bottled Water
- Fishing, Hiking, and Other Free Activities
COST: $200/per person, per night
Interesting Facts About Axis Deer
- Axis are fast – they can reach speeds up to 40 mph
- When Axis are alarmed, they warn the rest of the heard by making a barking sound
- Axis deer are native to India
- Axis deer are also known as the “Spotted Deer”
- Axis deer are the most abundant exotic species in Texas
- Axis meat is extremely tender and exceptionally low in fat
- Axis deer are generally considered by most hunters to be the best-tasting game meat
- Axis venison makes delicious burgers, filets, and bacon-wrapped jalapeño poppers
Book Your Axis Deer Hunt
We recommend making Axis hunting reservations well in advance to secure availability.