Whitetail Deer Hunting
Whitetail deer are native to Texas, and there is no better place to hunt them than at 6S Ranch! We have hundreds of whitetail bucks free ranging on over 700 acres of Texas Hill Country.
You may hunt our trophy Whitetail deer using any method you prefer, including Spot and Stalk, Bow Hunting, Rifle Hunting, Pistol Hunting, Safari Style, or from a Blind.
1st Week of October – End of February (all legal means)
You may hunt our trophy Whitetails using any method you prefer, including Spot and Stalk, Bow Hunting, Rifle Hunting, Pistol Hunting, Safari Style, or from a Blind.
Origin: North America
Antler Size: 8 inches – 14 inches
Weight: 100 pounds – 400 pounds
Est. World Population: 30,000,000+
Whitetail Trophy Fee:
||Pricing Upon Request
Whitetail Deer Hunts All Inclusive Rates
Our all-inclusive Whitetail hunting package includes all of the above as well as the following:
- Field Dressing
- 2 Night, 3 Days stay
- 4 Hunts
- Maximum of 4 hunters
- Meals Included and Prepared by On-Site Chef
- Soft Drinks/Bottled Water
- Fishing, Hiking, and Other Free Activities
- Guide is included
Interesting Facts About Whitetail Deer
- Whitetail deer are the most popular large game animal in the United States
- Whitetails are fast – they are known to run at speeds up to 45 miles an hour
- When threatened, whitetails will chirp and wave their tails frantically
- Whitetail deer have good eyesight and hearing
- Texas is home to over 3.6 million Whitetail deer
- They are excellent swimmers and often use large streams and lakes to escape predators
- Only males grow antlers and they shed them every year
Book Your Whitetail Hunt
We recommend making Whitetail hunting reservations well in advance to secure availability.