Our Watusi have horns as big as Texas and they are hard to miss here on the 6S Ranch! If you are looking for a conversation piece for your trophy wall, this is the hunt we recommend!
There are no seasonal restrictions on Watusi which means you can hunt them year round at the 6S Ranch!
You may hunt our Watusi using any method you prefer, including Spot and Stalk, Bow Hunting, Rifle Hunting, Pistol Hunting, Safari Style, or from a Blind.
Antler Size: Up to 8 feet
Weight: 900 pounds – 1,000 pounds
Est. World Population: 5,000+
Watusi Trophy Fee:
Our Watusi trophy fee is $5,499 + Guide Fee of $150/per day
Watusi Hunts All Inclusive Rates
Our all-inclusive Watusi hunting package includes all of the above as well as the following:
- Field Dressing
- 2 Days/2 Nights of Lodging
- Meals Included and Prepared by On-Site Chef
- Soft Drinks/Bottled Water
- Fishing, Hiking, and Other Free Activities
Interesting Facts About Watusi
- The Watusi cattle are named after the Tutsi tribe that is found in Rwanda
- Watusi are used for both milk and meat production
- Members of the Watusi herd sleep together at night with the calves in the center of the group for protection
- Watusi may be spotted or solid in color
Book Your Watusi Hunt
We recommend making Watusi hunting reservations well in advance to secure availability.